15 Things You May Not Know About Me
I’ve been a realtor for most of my adult life and have loved every minute of it (mostly)! I’m so thankful to have served the Juneau County, Adams County, Castle Rock, and Petenwell Lakes areas, but it occurred to me lately that many of you may not know who I actually am! So, in an effort to get to know “Bobbi’s Story”, here are 15 things you may not know about me!
- I am left handed, but I can cut, throw, bat, golf and bowl right handed.
Left-handed people make up 7-10% of the world, but the world is made for right-handers! Odd shaped desks, right handed can openers, and even the pencil sharpeners we used to use in elementary school are made for righties, so I had to adjust.’
2. I played basketball in Jr. High School
Shout out to all the ex-7th grade forwards!
3. My thumbs are double jointed.
4. I fear mice and bats.
Who doesn’t? If you like mice and bats, I’m not sure we can be friends.
5. I cannot sleep without a fan running.
6. I am addicted to Orange Spark (energy drink).
Not green, not blue. Orange. Only Orange.
7. I do not like coffee or beer.
Although, I will meet you at the cute coffee shop down the road if you want!
8. I have never seen E.T.
Is it wrong I think E.T. looks a little bit like a cross between a mouse and a bat? (See #4).
9. My favorite movie is “The Breakfast Club”.
Who didn’t have a crush on Emilio Estevez when they were in school, and who couldn’t relate to Judd Apatow throwing his fist into the air as Simple Minds sung “Don’t You (Forget About Me)”??
10. I secretly love McDonald’s French Fries.
Thin, crispy, salt galore…what’s not to love?
11. Pizza is the best meal ever!
You can literally put any topping you want on it! Sausage, Pepperoni, Veggies, Chicken, Barbecue Sauce…It’s like the Swiss Army Knife of foods!
12. I fall asleep watching TV, can’t remember the last time I saw a full TV program.
The Bachelor? Nope. Game of Thrones? Oh no. Better Late Than Never? Fall asleep every time.
13. I like to be seated by the door in room. I have a fear of not being able to escape if there is a fire.
Must I expound upon that one? Like I said. Don’t judge. We all have fears.
14. I organize my closet by color.
It looks pretty, it’s functional, and it’s so much easier to plan outfits!!
15. I love structure and I am a creature of habit.
My life is busy. Being a realtor isn’t just all about driving around and having fun showing homes. I love my clients and there is A LOT that goes on behind the scenes. In order to keep it all straight, I am very organized and structured. Other people might not be able to live like that, but I THRIVE living like that.